We are the leading company in the manufacture and sale of engraving and laser equipment, in-house software and associated consumables. We employ around 700 people in 18 subsidiaries worldwide and work with a tight network of distributors. Our diverse product range means that our solutions are used in both the retail and industrial sectors, and we are valued globally as a full-range supplier. We have been active in the German market for over 80 years and offer our employees a solid and secure structure for the future.
For the non-French-spoken sales areas in Benelux (the Netherlands + North Belgium) and to follow some Key Accounts in Germany, we are looking at the next possible date for a...
Sales Representative (m/f) – Dutch speaker
Your field of responsibility:
- Active sales of engraving and laser systems as well as our consumables in Dutch and German language
- Independent support and sustainable expansion of your area
- Expansion and support of existing customers as well as acquisition of new customers
- Generation, support, follow-up and closing of own sales opportunities and leads
- Development and expansion of the project portfolio
- Sales meetings and negotiations within a given scope of action
- Own appointment and travel planning (dynamic, efficient and with vision)
- Working with the CRM tool: including reporting, gaining sustainable customer information
- Reporting to the sales management
Your requirements profile:
- You have successfully completed a technical degree with commercial (basic) knowledge (e.g. industrial engineering). Alternatively, you have attended a technical school with further education in a commercial field or have a commercial degree with additional technical qualification (or similar qualifications and knowledge)
- You have several years of professional experience in technical sales in B2B and look after customers with enthusiasm
- You are result-, sales- and customer-oriented, as well as confident in negotiating and closing deals
- You are very independent and have organizational skills
- You have an affinity for graphical computer programs and applications
- You have knowledge of the Netherlands industrial market
- You have MS-Office skills and are confident in using the internet
- You see working with a CRM tool as a benefit, not a burden
- Very good knowledge of Dutch and good knowledge of English complete your profile
- A permanent employment contract
- An attractive salary model (fixed salary plus commission)
- A secure job in a rapidly growing company
- Home office hours
- A company car, also for private use
Are you interested?
We look forward to receiving your detailed application in English, including your salary expectations and earliest possible starting date.
Please send only by e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org